Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Blah!

Well. Today's Superbowl was just a big blah! Six turnovers in the first half and eight total showed the sloppy nature of both teams.

Payton Manning was his usual whinny self, questioning the coaches calls, receivers' routes and referees' decisions. If he could just play the game and not be such a little baby, I would root for him. If he could blame his poor decisions for interceptions rather than receivers, I would have more respect for him. Now that has won a Superbowl and won the MVP award, the only question left is how many more commercials do we have to see him in?

In the end, I had to carefully consider my vote for MVP. The MVP had to have the most impact on the game. And you know what, I vote for no one, especially Manning (the whinny little baby). If had to vote, I would have voted for Rhodes or Hayden.
At the end of it all, what a forgettable Superbowl.

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 05, 2007 4:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps, in honor of Manning, you could call it the Super Bawl. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home