Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas in Colorado: Canceled

I had planned to go to Colorado and Wyoming over the holiday weekend and visit my dad, aunt and uncle. No such luck as Mother Nature had other ideas. In my whole life of traveling, this is the first time something like this has happened. I spent five hours on the runway in Cleveland once getting de-iced and 16 hours in the Charlotte airport due to fog and a pathetic airline. I have never gotten stuck somewhere overnight or slept in an airport.

I guess I am glad things happened today rather than tomorrow when I was supposed to leave. At least now, I am home with my dogs and can make other plans. I had five different offers for Christmas dinner already and half my friends don't even know, yet.

Paging Al Gore: where is that global warming now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home