Thursday, November 23, 2006

Wednesday Travel In Houston

My hat is off to the people at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston. I arrived at 8 am for a 10:20 am flight to an army of helpful Continental employees and TSA personnel. I check in on line and went to an open kiosk to drop off my bag. Then I sailed through security and was drinking a cup of coffee by 8:20.

Ever since 9/11, IAH is the best airport to fly out of. The security lines move fast and they know what they are doing. Great job Houston!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same experience at Hobby flying out on 11/17. I think the diversity of airport availability really helps ease congestion through security. The fact that we (Houston) have 2 major airports serving the city means that neither will get too busy (and if one does get too busy, a lot of people will start switching to the other).

BTW Jim, why did you take IAH when Hobby would probablly be closer to you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home