Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm Back

After an approximately two week hiatus, I am back to blogging again. I took a vacation, hosted a house party and did lots of work so I was not actively looking to blog over the last two weeks. It was good to get away for awhile because we all know how much pressure blogging is. After all, this blog is literally read by handfuls of readers each week and the pressure is tremendous. ;-)

I am sure I will find something to blog about. A lot has happened in the last two weeks.
  • Vacation to Colorado and Wyoming that included cross-country skiing and snow shoeing. It always makes me feel good I can still beat up on my 64 year old dad on skis. I mean heck, he goes to the gym all the time and lives at 7000 feet. Despite buying an elliptical machine, I am less than in good shape. OK. Much Less.
  • Finished reading two books (The Speed of Trust and Change or Die)
  • Went to see 300 (awesome movie if only for its politically incorrect themes).
  • Had people over to the house for my traditionally Spring Party. This was the fourth consecutive one.
On top of that, my foster dog Brady will likely be adopted today. He is one of the sweetest dogs I have had. For the family that gave him up to die, I call you an idiot (I actually have stronger words, but this is a family blog). You let a great dog go because he was "too big" (at an estimated 70-75 lbs full grown, he is not).

I am also considering purchasing a Honda Civic Hybrid. What do you think about that?

Anyway, plenty of things to write about. If not, I can always exhume the Houston Chronicle's resident, self-absorbed, anti-capitalist business columnist. That is good for two blog posts a week.

See you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home