Monday, October 09, 2006

Extended Warranties Rip Off

It does not take a genius to know this. That is why I hate shopping at Best Buy and Circuit City because they are always pushing those extended warranties. I know they are crap and it is a bad business model that forces a customer to say "No" on their last conversation with a retailer.

Another pet peeve is the financing offers. I know they make mega bucks on credit. Some stores are just credit card operations that sell merchandise to lure you into high interest debt. Don't ask me if I want a Best Buy card or a Target Card. Just sell me my purchase and let's be done with the transaction. Period.

As a customer, these two "offers" just push me to buy more on line versus having to be insulted two times before exiting the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home