Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Silver "BB" Approach to Energy Independence

What a great way to put the fight for energy independence. Read it all here:
I recently received the following email: "I find it distressing and bothersome to see how often people assume that we need to find a single silver bullet for our looming oil and/or natural gas challenges, as opposed to relying on a collection of smaller solutions--what I've been calling the "silver BB's" approach…. I'm convinced that we do indeed face a set of harrowing challenges on the energy and environmental fronts, and that they will require all the ingenuity, flexibility, and collective effort (from public policy to large commercial companies to the emergent properties of mainstream consumers embracing conservation) we can muster."” I agree.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home