Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mother Nature Speaks in Colorado

In my old stomping grounds of Colorado, Mother Nature provided a response to Al Gore.

When I was growing up there in the late 1970's through 1991, the earliest we experienced snowfall there was Halloween. In fact, when I was a senior in high school, we had a freak snow storm on Halloween night. I almost got into a car accident driving home from my girlfriend's house. That was the earliest I can remember ever getting snow.

I guess with the lack of hurricanes entering the Gulf this year plus the early, cold weather, one could submit that Global Warming is a myth. I would not say that, but those that use hurricanes and some warm weather to bolster their case open themselves to such speculation.

I say, let the evidence speak for itself. All the evidence, including the ice core data going back 420,000 years. That is what I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home